Apache Ignite® exposes metrics in JMX and OpenCensus formats making it possible to monitor the clusters with a broad range of tools, including Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, App Dynamics.
On top of that, below is a list of tools developed specifically for Ignite production maintenance. In addition to the monitoring capabilities, those tools let us manage Ignite clusters and execute Ignite-specific operations straight from the UI.
Ignite Web Console is an interactive web-based management tool that lets you:
- Create and download various configurations to use for your Apache Ignite cluster.
- Import database schemas from virtually any RDBMS.
- Execute SQL queries over distributed data sets and view the execution plans.
Refer to the Ignite Web Console documentation for more details.
GridGain Web Console is a free management and monitoring tool, built on top of Apache Ignite Web Console that allows you to do the following:
- Use all the capabilities of Ignite Web Console.
- Manage and Monitor Ignite nodes and caches.
- View heap, CPU, and other useful node and cache metrics.