Addons and Related Solutions for Apache Ignite
Ignite Manage are projects that intend to make user experience with Ignite easier. To contribute your project to Ignite, send an email to dev list.
Contributed by: GridGain Team
Ignite Web Console is an interactive web-based management tool that allows you to:
- Create and download various configurations for Apache Ignite
- Automatically load SQL metadata from any RDBMS
- Connect to Ignite cluster and run SQL analytics on it
- Manage and Monitor Ignite nodes and caches
- View heap, CPU, and other useful node and cache metrics
Ignite Web Console is a web application that can be deployed on your system environment. For demo purposes, check out Ignite Web Console hosted by GridGain.
Click here for documentation.
Contributed by: Turik Campbell
GA Grid is a distributive in memory Genetic Algorithm (GA) component for Apache Ignite. A GA is a method of solving optimization problems by simulating the process of biological evolution.
GAs are excellent for searching through large and complex data sets for an optimal solution. Real world applications of GAs include: automotive design, computer gaming, robotics, investments, traffic/shipment routing and more.
Contributed by: Sumeet Singh
Apache Ignite Extensions is a modular system to create user interface modules for interacting with application deployed in Apache Ignite. It allows users to:
- Obtain topology information, list of nodes, and various metrics
- Perform basic cache operations