Ignite Manage are projects that intend to make user experience with Ignite easier. To contribute your project to Ignite, send an email to dev list.
Contributed by: Sumeet Singh
Apache Ignite Extensions is a modular system to create user interface modules for interacting with application deployed in Apache Ignite. It allows users to:
- Obtain topology information, list of nodes, and various metrics
- Perform basic cache operations
Apache Ignite Web Console
Contributed by: GridGain Team
Ignite Web Console is an interactive web-based management tool that allows you to:
- Create and download various configurations for Apache Ignite
- Automatically load SQL metadata from any RDBMS
- Connect to Ignite cluster and run SQL analytics on it
- Manage and Monitor Ignite nodes and caches
- View heap, CPU, and other useful node and cache metrics
Apache Ignite Web Console is a web application hosted by GridGain Systems.