public class CommandLineTransformer extends Object
The idea behind the workaround is:
1. User runs ignite.bat with some args.
2. ignite.bat calls parseargs.bat with all that args.
3. parsearg.bat runs this class with all that args.
4. This class transforms the args and prints them out.
5. parseargs.bat splits the output of this class and sets each variable it found.
6. ignite.bat uses environment variables as if they were defined by a user.
|Modifier and Type||Method and Description|
Main method being triggered in step 3 of the Workaround.
public static void main(String args)
Method prints out TRANSFORMATION_FAILED_FLAG if something went wrong.
args- Command line arguments passed by a user in step 1 of the Workaround.