Apache Ignite® exposes metrics in JMX and OpenCensus formats making it possible to monitor the clusters with a broad range of tools, including Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, and AppDynamics.
In addition, below is a list of tools developed specifically for Ignite production maintenance and development. In addition to the monitoring capabilities, those tools let us manage Ignite clusters and execute Ignite-specific operations straight from the UI.
Ignite Web Console is an interactive web-based management tool that lets you:
- Create and download various configurations to use for your Apache Ignite cluster.
- Import database schemas from virtually any RDBMS.
- Execute SQL queries over distributed data sets and view the execution plans.
Refer to the Ignite Web Console documentation for more details.
GridGain Control Center is an online management, monitoring and development tool for Apache Ignite that allows you to:
- Maintain and monitor Ignite nodes and caches with a customizable, drag-and-drop interface
- View heap, CPU, and other useful node and cache metrics
- Import database schemas from virtually any RDBMS
- Execute SQL queries over distributed data sets and simplify query development with a comprehensive editor
- Perform root cause analysis with visual debugging of API calls
- Define production alerts based on any of 200+ OpenCensus-based metrics